March 2, 2012

Them

I felt so blessed I got to meet with them. They lightened up my day with laughter, sadness and madness. Who are they? Actually, Zu was Sheera's pet bro (adik angkat) and he wasn't in any of these pictures because he was in PLKN biasa la budak lepasan SPM hehe :) So those boys were Zu's friends and Hadi was Shifa's pet bro (adik angkat) too and he's Zu's BFF see how complicated how we met kan? So, one day we all went to Dataran and talk and talk but well, me at first seriously didn't even talked with any of them not because I'm sombong okay SAYA PEMALU :) So I just sit there keep my mouth shut even in real life I'm a very loud person but who cares. After day by day, yeay! Finally, I can totally get into this crowd. They were really fun, caring, loving and all kind of attitude la. They were such an adorable brothers (adik). To, Abang long, Abang ngah, Man, Hadi, Pakya, Pait & Jat thanks for being so nice to me and the rest of us. I will surely be missing you all there. I was so happy and so touched with all of your good deeds. Thanks a lot for everything. Load of love Thiya(Dora+Kecik)

Faris Izzat(jat)

Wan Ahmad Khalis (pakya)

Classmates, Best Friends & Girlfriends

Wan Khalis & Muhammad Faiez(pait)

College Friends

*note to Wan Khalis, get well soon! Insyallah, once I'm back in Kedah I will visit you. Nak baju hardrock you got to recover soon!

No comments: