November 15, 2011

Here It Comes

Second Semester!

Am so excited for this coming semester. Everything is just going to be a brand new world hehehe :D

But at the same time I feel bad and sad too cause some of my friends will be leaving the college meaning they will not going to enter the second semester.

Atin, I'm going to miss you a lot. Looks like I have to learn to wear the tudung by my own :(

Bobboy, haih penat cakap! Make sure turun Kedah alright hehe miss you la weh siapa nak jadi best partner I dah entah :(

This is so sucks like I've lost everyone the most important people in my life :( I'm scared of what's going to happen in the future!

Tomorrow I'll be leaving this lovely hometown back to Kedah. Then might be on Friday, Saturday or Sunday why not Thursday itself, I'll be coming back to Kuala Lumpur for some personal reason. Then right after done everything on Monday, I'll fly to Kedah again. What a tiring life -.-

December will come in two or three weeks and that is so scary. But everyone is positive about it and hope I'll be positive too :)

If I come back earlier than everyone expected it to be means something just went wrong and If I come back a little late meaning it is a big success and I'm all free. Too many possibilities that I could not write it here.Be positive all we need :)

No comments: