October 1, 2011

This Feeling

Am so happy and glad to be back in my home town =)

I've got nothing to post up till now because the family aren't gather around for the time being because they're not even in Kuala Lumpur will be waiting for our short vacation in two weeks time :)

This Feeling :

Everybody's got something that they had to leave behind. One may regret from yesterday, that just seems to grow with time. There's no use looking back or wondering how it could be now or might have been because all this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go. I never had a dream come true till the day that I found you even though I pretend that I moved on you will always be my baby. I never found the words to say because you're the one that I think about each day and I know that no matter where life takes me to, a part of me will always be with you. Somewhere in my memory, I've lost all sense of time and tomorrow can never be because yesterday is all that fills my mind that you will always the dream that fills my head.I'm sure you know you will baby because you will always be the one and I know I will never forget. You know that I still love you baby and it will never change because all we had just too strong. Why can't we just be like we used to be because it's you that I need and nothing else until the end. Who else can ever make me feel the way I feel when I'm with you. Hope you know it's not right boy just stop and come back boy because right next to you is where I need to be.


Goodnight,sleep tight Malaysia :)

No comments: