March 3, 2011

Wan Mikhail Rizairel

Hey budak comel ♥

Hey budak handsome ♥

Hey budak cute ♥

Hey budak pandai ♥

I miss my little awesome pretty cute cousin,Mikhail!

Dah berbulan-bulan tak jumpa budak kecik ni.

And he's now standard 1. How cool!

I wanna go home(kampung) to see you debab ♥ and to play with you :D

Pictures with him. So debab one and very well-mannered okay!

He is not like other kids yang annoying macam nak kena sepak dengan aku!

I knowwww,even I loveeee kids but not all kids I can loveee with all my heart.

And even there is some that I love so so freaking much but my debab boy still number one in my heart. Like I would do anything for him. Sayang kamu small kiddo :D

Pictures of you!



*SEE HE'S TOO PRECIOUS & ADORABLE ♥



*OMG! DIA SUDAH DARJAH SATU!!! ♥



*DIA DAH BUAT DAH PERANGAI BURUK DIA! NAK KENA GIGIT! ♥



*AH! KAMU SUDAH BESAR! ♥



*OUR CUTE LITTLE ANGELS! YES! THEY'RE SIBLINGS! ♥



*LAST BUT NOT LEAST< PICTURE WAJIB : ME AND MY BOYFRIEND(MIKHAIL) ♥

No comments: