January 30, 2011

Shopaholic Family

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

It hurts. My legs. My very precious legs. Sorry baby.

Oh back to the Topic..

Today I woke up early in the morning around 10.20 am..

Why?

Because we're going to attend this one Wedding,mommy's friend wedding actually.

It was very far not that far but it's far for me because my butt's hurt. *haha

So I ate not that much cause I don't feel so good.

Since yesterday actually.

LATER,

We went to MidValley baby..

Shopping Shopping and more Shopping till we get bored. *langsung tak bored

After hours shopping clothes,bags and many more,

We went to Chilli's Bar & Grill for dinner.

Woah so penat. One whole day we shopped non-stop!

Actually two days for more than five hours okay. It was yesterday and today.

VACATION HERE WE COME! YEAY!

2 comments:

..:: WiRdA ::.. said...

10.20 am you called EARLY IN THE MORNING??????? wake up thiya! birds are early than you! hahahahah

thiya said...

HAHAHA of course bebeh...

12 baru breakfast! HAHA!