January 29, 2011

My Ideal Man



Jeng Jeng Jeng...

Wah! Wah! Wah! Who's that guy?


So,today I decided to express the characteristic of men who would take my heart ♥



A) Must be polite to my mother who's going to be his mother-in-law

B) Must love my mother and my siblings with all his heart

C) Must have a permanent job and have home and cars

D) Must be on my side in front of the in-law

E) Must be from the rich family *ehem *ehem

F) Must be nice and not hot tempered *or else jangan harap

G) Must be a good-looking-guy *ala-ala brad pit or artist korea

H) Must be at least the same age as I am or older per year or two *if tak ada jangan harap

I) Must listen to my instructions only *not trying to be bossy okay!

J) Must give everything that I want *hehehe dah kata kaya HARUS!

K) Must be sweet and romantic *like Landon Carter watak A Walk To Remember tuu

L) Shall be not SMOKING at all *guys who smoke JAHAT! hihi


What else eh? That's all I guess.

This is just for fun. Common right,like for teenagers to have their own Dream of Prince Charming,true?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: